Cassette Player Cassette to MP3 Converter Capture Audio Music Player Convert Tape Cassette on tape to PC Laptop Via USB
The Cassette Player Cassette to MP3 Converter is a must-have for anyone who loves vintage music. Convert your old cassette tapes to digital files in a snap with this easy-to-use device. Simply connect the cassette player to your PC or laptop via USB and start converting your favorite tunes. The converter is certified by CE, ensuring it meets high safety and quality standards. With this device, you can capture audio from your cassette tapes and save them as MP3 files. The music player also allows you to listen to your converted tracks on the go. Say goodbye to the hassle of storing and playing old cassette tapes and hello to the convenience of digital music. Get your Cassette Player Cassette to MP3 Converter today and start enjoying your favorite tunes in a whole new way.
- Package: No
- Model Number: cassette tape to mp3 converter
- Certification: CE
USB Cassette Converter is a portable, handheld USB tape player that works with all kinds of tapes. It has an easy-to-use USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files. You can listen to MP3’s on your computer, load them onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car, Its portable size allows it to fit in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer music anywhere.
It runs on battery or USB power when connected to your computer for flexible operation. This powerful yet easy-to-use program guides you through transfer your Music and can integrate with your iTunes Music Library.
In addition to transfer your tapes, USB Cassette Converter has an audio output that enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker systems for hours of enjoyment!
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
- Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
- Audio output enables you to listen on your Headphones, or other speaker system.
- Note: This product can not automatic rewind the tape.
- System Requirements
- One available USB2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above.
- 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
- CD-ROM for installation
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Seven,8,10
- Package Contents
- USB Cassette Player
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Power Supply
- You can run the USB Cassette Player via batteries or your PC’s USB power.
- Slide back switch to open the USB Cassette Player. Open the battery box and insert 2*AA battery, and make sure the battery has been correctly connected, and replace the battery box. Or connect the USB output connector of device to PC’s USB Bus.